First portfolio project - US Medical insurance costs


This is my first project (and first ever posted on GitHub), fist portfolio project on my way to become a Data Scientist.

The project is US Medical Insurance Costs. It took me about a day or two to complete.
I was a bit hard to start, but then it went smoothly. I did a bit “jumping” back and forth, but I think I made a nice job at the end.
I extracted data that I think will come in handy or are relevant. I could go into some more details but I think that I covered all the major pats.

U.S. Medical Insurance Costs

I hope some of you will take a look and give a feedback. Thank you.
I really enjoyed this project…