File I/O: Reading Between the Lines (Lesson 5) Error

I'm in the final section in the course, File I/O, I didn't close a file after I had opened it (just because I wanted to see what would happen) on Lesson 4. Ever since then, I get an error whenever I try to submit code for Lesson 5 on. The popup tells me:

"Oops, try again. Sorry, but I'm gonna need you to refresh the page! Don't worry your code is saved."

no matter what I submit as code (even if I'm not doing any I/O). I think I somehow messed up the system's way of doing I/O by not closing the file. I have refreshed the page and no changes occur. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thank you.

If you create a file, then write to it but don't close it, it doesn't get created. Go back to lesson 4, or the very beginning and work your way back through to see if that sets things right.

Thanks. Turned out to just be a bug or something in the course's code for lesson 5 and 6. Should've checked the earlier threads. I didn't ruin anything on the website lol

That can't happen since we are in a sandbox and the site is well shielded from our activity.

Well aware of that, which is why the error I kept running into perplexed me. I'm not as dumb as I look haha. Thanks again!