Feedback - Mixed Messages project

Hi All, this is my first time posting and just wanted to get some feedback on my recent project “Mixed Messages” - Any advice on if the project was coded well or any improvements you can think of or if I’ve used any bad coding practices are greatly appreciated.

Below is my Code, the idea was some sort of random joke generator that included three strings

1. the Joke
  2. Audience reaction
  3. audience mood change

it sometimes doesn’t make sense but you get the gist I’m sure

let messages = {

jokes: ["Imagine if you walked into a bar and there was a long line of people waiting to take a swing at you. That's the punch line",

"How does a man on the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.",

"Not to brag, but I defeated our local chess champion in less than five moves. Finally, my high school karate lessons paid off.",

"Air used to be free at the gas station, now it's $1.50. You know why? Inflation.",

"Why is it a bad idea to iron your four-leaf clover? Cause you shouldn't press your luck.",

"I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.",

"I can't take my dog to the pond anymore because the ducks keep attacking him. That's what I get for buying a pure bread dog.",

"My wife said I was immature. So I told her to get out of my fort.",

"I didn't want to believe that my dad was stealing from his job as a traffic cop, but when I got home, all the signs were there.",

"I spent a lot of time, money, and effort childproofing my house… but the kids still get in."],

responce: ["Amazing!", "Boooo!", "small chuckles", "silence"],

audienceMood: ["Happy", "Sad", "Angry", "quiet"]

};

function randSelection (array) {

let randNumber = Math.floor(Math.random() * array.length);

return array[randNumber];

};

function concatinateMessage () {

let string1 = randSelection(messages.jokes);

let string2 = randSelection(messages.responce);

let string3 = randSelection(messages.audienceMood);

return `let me tell you a joke: ${string1}