This community-built FAQ covers the “.strip()” exercise from the lesson “String Methods”.
Paths and Courses
This exercise can be found in the following Codecademy content:
FAQs on the exercise .strip()
- How to add strings to a list?
- List has no attribute: strip? (try a for loop)
- My list has every letter separated instead of each line?
- Why does print(’/n’) creates 2 lines?
- Does strip() only work for single character arguments?
Join the Discussion. Help a fellow learner on their journey.
Ask or answer a question about this exercise by clicking reply () below!
Agree with a comment or answer? Like () to up-vote the contribution!
Need broader help or resources? Head here.
Looking for motivation to keep learning? Join our wider discussions.
Learn more about how to use this guide.
Found a bug? Report it!
Have a question about your account or billing? Reach out to our customer support team!
None of the above? Find out where to ask other questions here!