FAQ: Learn Seaborn Introduction - Aggregating by Multiple Columns

This community-built FAQ covers the “Aggregating by Multiple Columns” exercise from the lesson “Learn Seaborn Introduction”.

Paths and Courses
This exercise can be found in the following Codecademy content:

Data Science

Data Visualization in Python

FAQs on the exercise Aggregating by Multiple Columns

Join the Discussion. Help a fellow learner on their journey.

Ask or answer a question about this exercise by clicking reply (reply) below!

Agree with a comment or answer? Like (like) to up-vote the contribution!

Need broader help or resources? Head here.

Looking for motivation to keep learning? Join our wider discussions.

Learn more about how to use this guide.

Found a bug? Report it!

Have a question about your account or billing? Reach out to our customer support team!

None of the above? Find out where to ask other questions here!

There seems to be an issue with a few of the exercises in this Seaborn module.

Each time I write the sns.barplot() code, I sends back that it’s wrong and also returns the following error:

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/scipy/stats/stats.py:1633: FutureWarning: Using a non-tuple sequence for multidimensional indexing is deprecated; use arr[tuple(seq)] instead of arr[seq] . In the future this will be interpreted as an array index, arr[np.array(seq)] , which will result either in an error or a different result. return np.add.reduce(sorted[indexer] * weights, axis=axis) / sumval {“passed”: true}

Even when I ask the Solution, copy it, restart the exercise, and paste the solution given, I get the same error.

I even paste my code to my own editor and run it on my computer and it works just fine. It seems to be just when running it in codecademy that I get a problem

Having same problem!

Can you post a link to the lesson?

I’m having the same problem as well, in for example this excercise:

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/data-science/tracks/data-visualization/modules/dspath-seaborn/lessons/learn-seaborn-introduction/exercises/seaborn-hue

Still a problem

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/data-science/tracks/data-visualization/modules/dspath-seaborn/lessons/learn-seaborn-introduction/exercises/seaborn-hue
Same as an earlier exercise.

Three months since first reported. Come on chaps, let’s have it fixed