This community-built FAQ covers the “Displaying Text” exercise in Codecademy’s lessons on HTML.
FAQs on the HTML exercise Displaying Text
- What exactly is
- What is the difference between content that is inline vs blocks of content?
- Why would we want to separate small pieces of content?
- What does it mean to nest elements?
- I can’t see the code I’m meant to copy-paste
- Stuck in nesting paragraphs
Join the Discussion. We Want to Hear From You!
Have a new question or can answer someone else’s? Reply () to an existing thread!
Agree with a comment or answer? Like () to up-vote the contribution!
Need broader help or resources about HTML in general? Go here!
Want to take the conversation in a totally different direction? Join our wider discussions.
Learn more about how to use this guide.
Found a bug? Report it!
Have a question about your account, billing, Pro, or Pro Intensive? Reach out to our support team!
None of the above? Find out where to ask other questions here!