This community-built FAQ covers the “The .forEach() Method” exercise from the lesson “Iterators”.
Paths and Courses
This exercise can be found in the following Codecademy content:
- Why does .forEach() return undefined?
- Logic behind forEach and callback functions
- What is the syntax for arrow functions?
- Why does fruits change to fruit?
- What is the $ in the string doing?
Ask or answer a question about this exercise by clicking reply () below!
Agree with a comment or answer? Like () to up-vote the contribution!
Need broader help or resources? Head here.
Looking for motivation to keep learning? Join our wider discussions.
Learn more about how to use this guide.
Found a bug? Report it!
Have a question about your account or billing? Reach out to our customer support team!
None of the above? Find out where to ask other questions here!