This community-built FAQ covers the “Functions as Parameters” exercise from the lesson “Higher-Order Functions”.
Paths and Courses
This exercise can be found in the following Codecademy content:
FAQs on the exercise Functions as Parameters
- When should we use callbacks vs directly calling a function?
- Why does the exercise say not to invoke the function when it’s called as an argument?
- Better understanding higher order functions - helpful resources
- Higher-Order Functions Terminology
- Further Examples and Understanding Callbacks
- Do I need to use addOneToOne as my parameter?
Join the Discussion. Help a fellow learner on their journey.
Ask or answer a question about this exercise by clicking reply () below!
Agree with a comment or answer? Like () to up-vote the contribution!
Need broader help or resources? Head here.
Looking for motivation to keep learning? Join our wider discussions.
Learn more about how to use this guide.
Found a bug? Report it!
Have a question about your account or billing? Reach out to our customer support team!
None of the above? Find out where to ask other questions here!