This community-built FAQ covers the “Delete Starting Even Numbers” exercise from the lesson “Code Challenge: Loops”.
Paths and Courses
This exercise can be found in the following Codecademy content:
FAQs on the exercise Delete Starting Even Numbers
- What ways can we use to remove elements from a list in Python?
- Why doesn’t iterating with
forwork while removing items from a list?
- Why is len(lst) > 0 necessary to protect against?
- Why doesn’t slicing an empty list throw an error?
- FAQ Hint: Be aware of nesting iteratives and loops
Join the Discussion. Help a fellow learner on their journey.
Ask or answer a question about this exercise by clicking reply () below!
Agree with a comment or answer? Like () to up-vote the contribution!
Need broader help or resources? Head here.
Looking for motivation to keep learning? Join our wider discussions.
Learn more about how to use this guide.
Found a bug? Report it!
Have a question about your account or billing? Reach out to our customer support team!
None of the above? Find out where to ask other questions here!