Exercise 5. Iterating over the array

I have been stuck here for five days and I don't have a clue as to what to do. I know what the error message says, but I just don't know what to do to fix the damned problem. I keep referencing the first exercise to give me an idea and I just can't get it right. I just want to be steered in the right direction as an error message is just about useless beyond telling me that something isn't right. I've checked the hints, gone back and read the tidbits above the instructions in each lesson and nothing is helping me learn at this point.

Do not create duplicate discussion, it does not make any sense. Please respect rules of this forum.

Previous discussion -> https://discuss.codecademy.com/t/exercise-5-iterating-over-the-array/55222

It makes sense when the person replying to the other discussion wasn't helping and I don't want their help anymore.

No, it still does not. If you can't follow the rules - don't use the forum.

And forgive me, but @ionatan has tried to help you, but you acted like a child.

If someone thinks differently, he will visit the previous discussion and will help you in a different way.

I'm not dealing with this from two more people not after today. You are also not helping and I am done dealing with it. I sought help and clearly it will not be given.

The problem has been solved because I am done trying. It is over and finished.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.