Hello! I can’t download mockups in links! What did I do wrong?
Welcome to the Get Help category!
This is where you can ask questions about your code. Some important things to remember when posting in this category
- Learn how to ask a good question and get a good answer!
- Remember to include a link to the exercise you need help with!
- If someone answers your question, please mark their response as a solution
- Once you understand a new concept, come back and try to help someone else!
P.S.: opens using rclick and “Open link in a new tab”. Is a poblem in my computer?
It isn’t just your computer. It happened recently to someone else working on a different project, and I confirmed the same behavior on my system. You’ve already found a good workaround to get the files, but I didn’t want you to think something was wrong with your computer.
I’m not sure if it’s still relevant, but I’ve done the following:
- Opened the image in a new window (right-click with the mouse on the link and open in a new window)
- Opened https://www.photopea.com/ in a new window as well
- Dragged and dropped the image into the photopea
- File -> Export -> Export as jpg/png etc…
This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.