Excpected COLON at Line X colon 3 Error

When ever I try to write code in this project, I always get the same error message. And I cant fix it because I don’t see what’s wrong°

.header { 
  background-color: CornflowerBlue;
  text-align: center;
}

.about-me { 
  font-size: 20px; 
}

.about-me { 
  opacity: 0.5;
}

.title { 
  font-weight: bold;
}

above is my code so far.

Olivia Woodruff Portfolio is the name of the project

excpected COLON at Line 7 colon 3
11 colon 3
15 colon 3

above are the errors I get.

Thanks for your help!

Hello @xadrus17999, welcome to the forums! Could you post a link to the exercise, please? Also, try copying the code you have, reloading the page, then pasting it in; it’s likely these error messages (which are generated by CC) have been triggered by something else.

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/full-stack-engineer-career-path/tracks/fscp-web-development-fundamentals/modules/fecp-learn-css-selectors-and-visual-rules/projects/css-visual-rules-project

here is the link, that’s all code that was on that project by the time i posted this question. When reloading it, the error stays. But when I add a second property to a css object, It runs without error, the first would still get and error and won’t run.

like this

.about-me { 
  opacity: 0.5;  //this will get the error "expected COLON at Line X colon 3" and also it won't get executed 
  font-weight: bold //this would run without any errors

Can you carry on with the lesson even with the error?

sure. I can just tick the boxes.

I wouldn’t worry about it then; I don’t think the error is actually pointing to anything useful.