Error on exercixe 26

Need support to finish this task, says to me a error to put "none;", but i did correctly!
I wrote wrong ? did a mistake ? please HELP !

Replace this line with your code. 
a {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #cc0000;
}

I have this mistake too...

This exercise is currently not working in chrome, try IE or FF

I will try in few minutes and i will post here... thks for this advice

So ... I was check on CHROME, IE and M. Edge, but say ERROR 404 ... maybe still a lot of people, or can be the site ??

"stetim94" can check for us ? I waiting at my home desk, Thks!

I got this error on Chrome, I switched to IE10 and it worked. But having trouble logging into or changing my password in order to finish this section on my account. Sigh

i figured it out...its chrome. copy and paste the url into internet explorer and it will move forward, I dont know why they have not fixed this yet.

404 means page not found. That page doesn't exist - not a problem with you or Codecademy (unless they provided an incorrect link).

It's an old course. Newer ones have been created/are being created, which are being focused on right now.

yep, same here, can`t figure it out

3 posts were split to a new topic: Exercise 26

so guys ... i tried into IE, but doesent work. Have another way to finish this ? If does not, i will try in another time, i need to learn more! But my code is correct ! thkx for all. Now can close the topic, or if have another solution, past to me ! seya !

same happening with me..

same. have been trying for a while now rewording it etc

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.