Error : Did you remember to put in the 'yes' answer option?

Here is my code (and it clearly has 'yes' answer option) :
(btw before it was saying I don't have an if statment, now I don t know why it changes his mood and I supposetly don t have an 'yes' option answer anymore).
//code
console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");
console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");

var userAnswer = prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?");

if (userAnswer === "yes")
{
console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It´s neck and neck! You win by a shoe lace!");
} else {
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
}

got it worked?? an also stuck on same program

well, yes I got it to work but in a nonsense way. I basically copied the whole if statement and it worked...
So :

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");
console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");

{
console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It´s neck and neck! You win by a shoe lace!");
} else {
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
}
{
} else {
}

I don't have a logic explanation for this but if you are just willing to move on instead of being stuck on that, you can give this a try. Hope it will work for you too.

Hi there, I'm am also facing the same issue. When I skipped 2/5 and used the code for the next section it worked fine, but I still want to figure out how to complete this section. I had the code written correctly, copied and pasted the correct answers from some of the blogs to test it out and tried to copy and paste the same code a second time. I keep on receiving the message:
"Oops, try again. Did you remember to put in the 'yes' answer option?"

code is as follows:

{
console.log("You jump on stage and dust Bieber several strides. He falls to his knees in shame.");
}
else {
console.log("Bieber scoffs at you the same way he looks at the camera.");
}

Thanks!

Can you send the url that I try again ?

var age =25;
if(prompt("what is your age?")<13){
console.log("sorry you cant play!");
}else{

{
console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!")
}
else
{
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'")
}
}
copy this codes ... i have been try it out for so long ,now finally done..

thanks it worked well

thanks jerry_89 you solve my problem

Lesson learned here is, in order to execute this have to write entire code from "Confirm" lesson to "The story heats up!" lesson as mentioned by jerry_89 above:

var age =25;
if(prompt("what is your age?")<13){
console.log("sorry you cant play!");
}else{

{
console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!")
}
else
{
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'")
}
}

@jerry_89: Thank You

Worked for me too, and I also have NO IDEA why. Oh well.