End tag (form) seen too early error

Hi,

I am extremely new to the world of HTML and would appreciate your help. I attempted to manipulate a sign-up form on my website and came up with this error:

End tag (form) seen too early. Expected Closing tag. Unexpected end of file.

Can you help?

Kendall

<form action="https://www.getdrip.com/forms/449625322/submissions" method="post" data-drip-embedded-form="449625322">
  <div data-drip-attribute="description">Enter your email to receive the 8 must-have oils for your home. There are even more uses for each than you can find in this post!<br><br>This will also give you access to the weekly newsletter with all of the latest content, freebies, and contest info. You can unsubscribe at any time.</div>
    <br><center><div>
        <label for="drip-email">Email Address</label><br />
        <input type="email" id="drip-email" name="fields[email]" value="" />
    </div><br>
    <div><center>
        <label for="drip-Name">First Name</label><br />
        <input type="text" id="drip-Name" name="fields[Name]" value="" />
   </center></div>
  <div><br>
   <center><input type="submit" style="font-size: larger; height:60px;width:250px; color: white; background-color: #9A567D" name="submit" value="Access" data-drip-attribute="sign-up-button" />
  </center></div>
  </form>

<center></center> is outdated, don’t use it.

here:

<br><center><div>
        <label for="drip-email">Email Address</label><br />
        <input type="email" id="drip-email" name="fields[email]" value="" />
    </div><br>

center seems to have no matching closing tag, but given center is outdated, and you should remove it, the problem will solve itself :slight_smile:

Thanks! What should I use in place of it if it is outdated?

anything which is supported and not outdated? xD

thankfully there is a centering guide:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.