El editor funciona mal cuando escribo caracteres del teclado español

html-css
spanish
bug-reported

<Debajo de esta línea, agrega un hipervínculo / link al ejercicio EXACTO del cual tengas problemas.>
https://www.codecademy.com/es/courses/make-a-website/lessons/site-structure/exercises/html-element?action=lesson_resume

<Dinos de qué modo no está funcionando tu código. Incluye TODOS los mensajes de errores aquí abajo.>

Cuando trato de escribir un carácter como una tilde, una ñ o ‘¡’ el editor mueve el cursor arriba, en vez de escribir el carácter. Esto no sucedía con el antiguo diseño de los cursos, el del año pasado, por ejemplo.

Reemplaza esta línea con tu código.

Translation

The editor works badly when I write characters from the Spanish keyboard

When I try to write a character as a tilde, a ñ or ‘¡’ the editor moves the cursor up, instead of writing the character. This did not happen with the old design of the courses, last year, for example.

@arcrunner63459 Have you tried sending this in as a bug report? I suggest that you also share the link of this page as well – you can find the bug report under most exercises of Codecademy courses

Good luck and Happy Coding :tada:

Side note: If you have more questions in the future, it’s good to know how to format your code in the post so that it’s easier for others to offer their help. You can refer how to format code here.

For the right advice or code review, share the lesson name, the webpage link, the step you are struggling on, also the code you tried and sometimes the error message that pops up. :thinking:
All of this information is really helpful for you to mull over and it introduces us to the problem so we can point you in the right direction in a quickly :handshake: :tada: