Does <style> tags include all CSS elements?

I want to know if the <style> tags include all CSS elements.

Why does the <style> tag even need to be there if you can just link it.
Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I just want to know some history about
CSS and HTML, I find it interesting.

good question.

Codecademy is about teaching, although external stylesheet is most common and best practice, its good to know internal stylesheet exist.

Okay, thanks for the reply :smiley:
I am still looking for a place I could learn when and how HTML and CSS also JS and all that kinds of
languages, were made.

you should be able to google that? Historical information on programming language should be find-able.Personally, i wouldn't spend too much time on it

html & css parser are written in C so far i know

I won't spend that much time on it, I just want to know a bit of information about it. Thanks for the reply!

This information is what I needed to know:

Simula, invented in the late 1960s by Nygaard and Dahl as a superset of Algol 60, was the first language designed to support object-oriented programming.
C, an early systems programming language, was developed by Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson at Bell Labs between 1969 and 1973.

If you just want to know a small bit, read the first (introduction) and last (summary) paragraph of a long text. Being able to fully utilize google and being able to find your information fast, is a good thing for a programmer

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.