Does anyone else have trouble with instructions not fully communicating what it wants?

Does anyone else have trouble with instructions not fully communicating what it wants?

I mean seriously, this site has been up since 2011, since 2015 I have tried it out hoping it has changed. It has not. I read the forums and mods and admins say they are redoing the system, how long does this take. You have been saying that for 5 years now.

It’s not worth 9.95 a month, much less 40 a month. As last year I will leave. Maybe one of these years they will get it together.

I can’t say that’s been my experience. More often than not, if something hasn’t worked as intended in a lesson, it’s been because I either misread the instructions or I made a coding error.

I can’t speak for the Codecademy team, as I don’t work for them, but if you’ve been here since 2015 then you’ve had plenty of opportunity to feed back any issues you’ve found with the content.

Even here, you’re saying the instructions make no sense but you haven’t provided a link to the exercise(s) that’ve confused you or provided any information on the instructions that you think are flawed.

Perhaps the things you think are wrong would be fixed if you pointed out what they were in a constructive manner, instead of simply posting about how you don’t think the content is valuable.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes