Display not working

I am trying to print dataframes to the display (the box on the right) and it is not working. Tried plt.show() to show my plots and that did not work either. Just a blank box that says http://localhost:8000/ at the top.

Hi there - welcome to the forum.

It would be helpful to us to be able to see your code, otherwise we have no idea what you’re trying to do or how it could be failing.

The Codecademy forum provides a quick and easy way to post properly-formatted code. All you need to do is look for the </> icon in the menu bar which appears at the top of the text box while you type.

capture

Press Enter to go to a blank line, click that icon, and you will see this:

capture_r

Just copy and paste your code directly from the editor into that highlighted portion, and we’ll be able to run exactly the program you did and see if we can re-create the problem.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with the code. I cannot even get the display to show a simple print command in some of the modules.

Ahh, my bad. I thought you were running code in an exercise and getting odd results, not having issues with the learning environment.

Can you try the troubleshooting steps here please?

assuming plt is something from matplotlib, then, what that does does not involve a website, that’s something codecademy patches in, and if that’s breaking I wouldn’t pay too much attention to it, run it locally instead