Before anyone has time to judge, the reason I'm not presenting code is because I have a template of things I want to do, but I don't know where to start. Here are the steps that I want to go through in order to complete this task:
- I want to save the arguments in a list
- I want to initialize a count variable
- I want to loop through the list
- I want to increment the count by each value in the list
- I want to return the final count variable
I can visualize how steps 2 - 5 could look like, but I don't know or understand how I could save the function's arguments in a list. I've looked up a few examples online but they're either calling functions from unique modules or it's a slightly different answer than what I'm looking for. Is saving the items in a list a bad approach in general, or am I within the ballpark of how I'm supposed to be handling this? Thanks in advance.
Replace this line with your code.