Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?

In 25/26, my code appears to be correct but a message displays: Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?

Here's my code, typed in Firefox
img {
height: 100px;
width: 300px;
border:1px solid #4682b4;
}

OK, there's obviously a bug here because I resolved the matter (for me) by switching to Chrome. Then the course continued...

yes, I got the same error msg. Was using chrome then switched to firefox. Maybe it was refreshing and powering on/off.
Then it happened again with a comment about a height of 201 px instead of 100. I did put 100. Switched back to chrome to see if that would help but it didnt.
I dont know how to progress to the next lesson if we get stopped like this. Does anyone know if we can?

Thanks.

Worse is that this was first reported in 2013 so it is possible that this is a staff-free organisation hosted only by HTML-CSS-JS bots! What you see is what you have to put up with :grinning:
However, the site is free and I'm learning a lot. It's very clever programming. And compared to tutor-led training, it is very much less expensive. And they do have this site to whine at Codecademy.

Today I began in firefox, which let my code for border image go through yesterday. I deleted the spaces between the numeral and "px" (thanks). Despite refreshing, it still did not go through. It passed when I switched to Chrome.....
At least I can continue!

Yes same thing happened to me, I entered the code correctly but keep getting the same error message: Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?

Hello everyone.

I do the following:

1. use the following code:

h1 {
font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;
color: #576D94;
}
p {
font-family: Garamond, serif;
font-size: 18px;
color: #4A4943;
}
img {
border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

1. The zoom my browser: 100%

I hope I have helped.

Well it doesnt work for me... zoom is 100%, changed to chrome, nothing works..i`m stuck..any other ideeas?

Finally. It seems the old code was erased from the CSS. :smile: I refreshed the page , the code apear, and i just completed with : img {
}

I pasted bogoly84's code onto that part of the code I originally put and it worked. Thanks!

img {
}

Zoom 100% fixed it for me.

Yes @digitalsolver68272! Same here! After zoom 100%, things fixed! :smile: Give it a shot if you encountered the same problem!

Okay, if you're on Chrome and encountering this problem but the Zoom trick won't work, check your code. Which one does it look like?
Does it look like

img src {
}

Or

img {
}

The second one is correct (as in it worked for me). If you have the src in the coding, take it out. It shouldn't be there. I took it out and it worked for me. Src means source so you don't need it. The order of teh border, width, height is doesn't matter in the section.

Gracias, si funcionó

Sounds even more odd than changing browsers but sometimes I have waited until the next day, come back, and successfully submitted that code I wrote the day before. :anguished:

Thank you, it really helped!

img{

border:1px solid #4682b4;
width: 300px ;
height: 100px ;
}

This works for me

I didn't wait for the next day but I reset the code button about 3 times and it finally took and I was able to move on.

I meant to say I hit the "reset code button" about 3 times and re-entered the code each time and it finally took. good luck

Zoom 100% fixed it for me too.

How did you figure that out digitalsolver?

Yep, set browser zoom to 100%, and it passed. Lame bug, but maybe this is a good lesson for web development. :smile: