var orange = [40, 100, 60];
var green = [75, 100, 40];
var blue = [196, 77, 55];
var purple = [280, 50, 60];

var myName = "Jayleen";

drawName(myName,[red, orange, green, blue, purple] );

And still says to define all variables

Are you in the section ??

1. In line 7, set myName equal to your name again. Remember to use quotes, since your name should be a string.
  2. In line 8, create an array named letterColors that stores a list of the five colors available. For example, letterColors = [red, orange, green]. Remember to separate each variable with a comma.

I just had the same issue myself, but I think I figured it out! I had a blank screen when I coded the letterColors string, so I added the document.write ("myName"); (with my name, of course) on the first line and pushed everything down. Then I could at least see my name, but it wasn't in the fancy bubble letters or anything. Then I entered my name again in the var myName = "myName"; line, then I tried the letterColors again. What I realized is that you have to end the line in a semicolon, not in a period like it seems to be in the instructions (where that period is really the end of that sentence in the instruction section). After doing these steps, I got my name in the bubble letters and in color!

Hope this helps for you, too! :slight_smile: