DataScience Path Pro: Seaborn Section

I keep getting this error below:

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/scipy/stats/stats.py:1633: FutureWarning: Using a non-tuple sequence for multidimensional indexing is deprecated; use arr[tuple(seq)] instead of arr[seq] . In the future this will be interpreted as an array index, arr[np.array(seq)] , which will result either in an error or a different result. return np.add.reduce(sorted[indexer] * weights, axis=axis) / sumval {“passed”: true}

The code I typed is the exact same code as the solution and it’s extremely annoying.
Please fix your bug.

Hi @tonydhsuh,

Please provide a link to the page where the message occurred, so we can address the problem.

I have submitted a bug report regarding this problem. Thanks for letting us know about it.

EDIT (December 3, 2018):

See additional details at Jupyter Notebook error when graphing with Seaborn.

Hello, it starts to occure from 5th excercise of "Introduction to Seaborn’:
https://www.codecademy.com/paths/data-science/tracks/data-visualization/modules/dspath-seaborn/lessons/learn-seaborn-introduction/exercises/estimator#

And still there (i’m on 7th now:).

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/scipy/stats/stats.py:1633: FutureWarning: Using a non-tuple sequence for multidimensional indexing is deprecated; use arr[tuple(seq)] instead of arr[seq] . In the future this will be interpreted as an array index, arr[np.array(seq)] , which will result either in an error or a different result. return np.add.reduce(sorted[indexer] * weights, axis=axis) / sumval {“passed”: true}

Hi @frikazoid11,

Thanks for the additional details regarding the extent of the problem.

We look forward to a fix in response to the submitted bug report.