Data Visualization. Life Expectancy and GDP Analysis

http://localhost:8889/notebooks/Life%20Expectancy%20and%20GDP%20Project/Untitled1.ipynb

Can I see your feedback please? Please see my work and conclusion.

This link won’t work as it’s to your computer. You can push the notebook to one of your GitHub repos, then people can view it.

Thank you for the suggestion. I’m new on this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Above the good link to see my project. Thanks

• It’s presented well, and one can follow along with your investigation and analysis.

• Good use of comments along the way.

• It’s also good that you included a brief intro & cited the source of the data and wrapped it up with a conclusion. (some people just drop off at the end).

• In re: your conclusions. You’re right, in that other factors affect a country’s LEABY.
    (With regards to Zimbabwe, there was tremendous political and social instability in that dataset’s timeframe from 2000-2014/2015. Their currency was devalued and their economy shrunk a considerable degree (by half) in the mid-2000’s. There was widespread famine and Zimbabwe became one of the poorest countries in Africa. So, it would follow that life expectancy declined in that period.)
    But, you will also see that over time, Zimbabwe’s LEABY changed the most out of all the countries:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

2 Likes