Dasmoto's Arts & Crafts

Hello,

I’m new to coding and Codecamy and I am starting out on the web development track. I completed the Dasmoto’s Art’s and Crafts project that completes the Intro to HTML course. After some trial and error, I finally got the web page to work. The major problem I encountered was getting the background image to load from CSS. After some hunting around on the Internet, I figured out the relative file path issue. I noticed on the forum that a lot of others ran into this problem.

I did get the project to work, but I would like some feedback if there is a more efficient way of working/writing the HTML and CSS. Here are the files on Github and the page on the web.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi there, welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

The only thing I can see which is a bit odd, is that you’ve used an anchor (<a>) element for the pricing. Presumably this is so you could format it as requested in the redline, but you could achieve this just as well using a <span> element with a class attribute. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I knew at the time that there was probably a better way of styling the since in more involved projects, there would be a lot more anchors that would need to have different styles. This project had just the three links that were to be styles the same way.

Mike

Im having issues with this. I don’t want to copy anyone’s work but I just don’t quit yet get it.

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

A commendable attitude!

What’s got you stuck? :slight_smile: