Dasmoto project header too large

Hi! This is my first time posting. I’m working through the Front-End Engineer path, at 9% completion. I’m stuck on the Dasmoto’s Arts and Crafts project. I have it nearly finished, but my header is coming out far too large and I’m not sure how to fix it. Below is the CSS I used.

And this is the way it’s looking. The header takes up the entire screen.

I’m having the same issue, or at least close to the same one. I’ve been switching code around and looking at various ways everyone has done the code for this project and for the life of me I can’t figure out why mine is still showing the text larger than it should be with a huge background image.

The only thing that’s helped so far is using relative and absolute positioning, relative for the class I gave the header and absolute for the header itself, and that fixed the sizing issue for the text, but the image still wont cooperate.

Ok, finally managed to get it figured out, no idea why the coding most every post I’ve looked at to reference what I was doing wrong, was an issue for me. But happy I finally got it all figured out.

I ended up having to add block sizing to my html and my css to get it fixed.