Customer service bot project / getting jupyter to work

i downloaded mini conda and the customer project, I opened my CMD and tried pip3 install jupyter and conda instal jupyter and neither worked, even though I can find the folder in my CMD I can’t get jupyter folder to open even after I’ve installed Miniconda and Anaconda and tried using jupyter notebook, every time I get an error saying it’s not recognized as a command.

I think this is because you haven’t created/activated your environment. This is also why you can’t install Juypiter cause there is no environment to install it to.

If you want to use miniconda:
Try following these steps here

If you are using anaconda navigator you can press the play button and choose open in terminal.

Hope it helps

2 Likes

Wow it actually did so much, I didn’t know I had to actually load the navigator first and didn’t see any of those menus before but I have since opened it and now I can do my project I’m so happy, Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. I was just wondering where did you download the customer project from? Thanks.

I found it through the codecademy course itself there was a download link in the project

Could You tell me where from I can download this customer service bot? I cannot find it :frowning:

1 Like