When you sign up you don’t get assigned an advisor, but you can reach out to one at any time and they will help you begin your journey. With Codecademy Pro, Advisors are online to help with debugging, code reviews, and more. Advisors will also work with you to determine the best way to go through your path recommending other resources and making sure all your questions about your learning journey are answered. Our Advisors are very familiar with our content and can help you with any issues from beginner to more advanced.
Advisors are eager to help out when you need it. Advisors can:
• Recommend extra resources
• Help with tech issues & questions
• Give guidance on big-picture questions
• Help decide what to learn next
• Customize your path to include more, new, or different courses
• Explain tricky concepts
• Review your code and help you understand difficult exercises
You also get access to extra resources and projects to take your skills and learning to the next level. Learn more here: https://www.codecademy.com/pro/offer
When you have chosen your path, you will see it, like a roadmap. You will also be able to view your progress. Check out the thread below to see how you contact advisors:
Thanks for reaching out.
Thank you, and Happy Learning!
-Codecademy Community Manager