CSS Selectors - Can you swing it? No I can't?

https://external-production.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-WF0CF/1/4?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b#

Oops, try again. Did you remember to bold the introduction and summary paragraphs?

I don't understand what is wrong with this can somebody help me ?

Replace this line with your code. Do not remove the backticks.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
		<title>Ultimate Text Challenge</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<span><p>Introduction: Cascading with CSS</p></span>
		<div>
			<span><p>Synopsis: When you set a property of a selector like 'p' to a certain value, that value applies to <em>all</em> p tags.
			If, however, you change that same property to a different value for a more specific instance of p,
			that change will <em>override</em> the 'general rule'.</span>
			</p>
			<ul>
				<li><p>If you say p { font-family: Garamond}, all 'p's will have the font Garamond.</p></li>
				<li><p>BUT if you say li p {font-family: Verdana}, 'p's outside of 'li's will be
					   in Garamond, and 'p's INSIDE 'li's will be in Verdana.
				</p></li>
				<li><p>The more specific your selectors are, the higher importance CSS gives to the styling you apply!</p></li>
			</ul>
		</div>
		<span><p>Summary: Greater specificity makes CSS prioritize that particular styling.</p></span>
	</body>
</html>

/*Add your CSS below!*/
p{
 font-family: Garamond;
}
span{
 font-weight: bold;   
}
body div span p{
    color:#7AC5CD;
}
ul p{
 color: #000000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}

Where is your css code? Reset the exercise, if you start tampering with the html code in this exercise, it becomes rather difficult to pass the exercise

@zliderr

You should set the font-weight of p tag to bold.

I did that with span
span{
font-weight: bold;
}
and i get this error : Oops, try again. Did you remember to bold the introduction and summary paragraphs?

maybe I should not use span ?

No, you shouldn't use span. You shouldn't alter the html (reset the exercise), instead, you should use > to select direct children (read instructions exercise), a hint: introduction and summary paragraph are both are direct child of body

I posted the CSS code there just scroll down you will see it eventually..
Refreshed and still same error :C

Not refresh, reset. This exercise nearly impossible to pass with altered html code. (you altered the html code). There is a reset button near the bottom of the page

Then, only use css to pass this exercise

Okay nice thanks sorry my fault I didn't read the instructions just got it right now :smile: