CSS objective 25 - Google Chrome on Chromebook

Error Message

Oops, try again. Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?

h1 { 
    font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;
    color: #576D94;
}
p { 
    font-size: 18px;
    color: #4A4943;
    font-family: Garamond, serif;
}
img {
    border: 1px solid #4682b4;
    height: 100px;
    width: 300px;
}

I went to Objective 6, and the same error message comes up regarding the text-decoration. I've tried all of the methods described in other threads but I am unable to succeed and move on to the CSS project. Please help! :slight_smile:

• Made sure your browser zoom is 100%?
  • Made sure the rest of your CSS/HTML including links are correct?
  • Tried using other browsers?

Thanks for the reply, I have done all of those methods except for using another browser. Unfortunately for Google Chromebooks, I am stuck using Google Chrome. However, I was able to download a html/css editor extension, where I copied and pasted the code into the editor and was able to complete the task through that, but not on codeacademy.

Google Chrome works fine for this website, although the unofficial fix to this bug is to use CTRL 0, then CTRL - until you get to 67%.

It seems to work for the masses.

Edit: My proof is here, in case you were wondering.

Weird.. I wonder why it's only at 67% that it fixes :confused:

I think one person said it worked at 80% for them. I don't remember how I bypassed this when I did the course, but it wasn't by altering the zoom.

I wonder what's causing it, too.

I've tried that as well. I even went all the way down to 10% but still nothing.

Did you try going up? :wink:

Lol I went all the way up to 500% clicking save and submit each time. Still nothing seems to work

Is there another computer you could use to complete that exercise?

Have you tried

• Clearing your browser cache?

• Restarting the exercise?

I've noticed that sometimes when you copy and paste, it doesn't accept it.

Yes I have done that. I've done everything they have mentioned in other threads. I'll have to try it on another computer when I get the chance to. I'll let ya know if it works.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I changed browser from Chrome to IE and it worked.

The OP can't do that.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.