Create Purchasing Information and Receipts for Lovely Loveseats Python

description

lovely_loveseat_description = “”“Love Loveseat. Tufted polyester blend on wood. 32 inches high x 40 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Red or white.”""
#price
lovely_loveseat_price = 254.00
stylish_settee_description = “”“Stylish Settee. Faux leather on birch. 29.50 inches high x 54.75 inches wide x 28 inches deep. Black.”""
#price
stylish_settee_price = 180.50
luxurious_lamp_description = “”“Luxurious Lamp. Glass and iron. 36 inches tall. Brown with cream shade.”""
luxurious_lamp_price = 52.15
sales_tax = .088
customer_one_total = 0
customer_one_itemization = “”
customer_one_total += customer_one_total + lovely_loveseat_price
customer_one_itemization += customer_one_itemization + lovely_loveseat_description
customer_one_total += customer_one_total + luxurious_lamp_price
customer_one_itemization += customer_one_itemization + luxurious_lamp_description
customer_one_tax = customer_one_total * sales_tax
customer_one_total += customer_one_total + customer_one_tax

print("Customer One Items: " + customer_one_itemization)
print("Customer One Total: " + str(customer_one_total))

I’m using this code and it gives me zero errors when i print everything, but the mission is not accepting this to continue to the next one. Does anyone have an idea why this is?

Have you ticked off 20 out of 20 “Complete” at the bottom? It won’t let you progress if not.

Style note: Triple quotes are 99% used for docstrings, although they can certainly be used for lengthy quotations that contain newlines, if you would like the text to be nicely formatted as you read it in your script. In all other cases, quotations containing text material should be quoted with conventional double (or single) quotes.

Why do I have to manually check it? It always happened automatically untill now…

Free Form Projects do not have a lesson checker. If you have competed the project, make sure every step (including the video) has a checkmark so you get the Up Next prompt.

2 Likes