"Create a Variable: let" lesson - Am I missing something? (ANSWERED)

Hi there,
I’m new to coding. Like, really new. I don’t even know if the tag I used is correct :sweat_smile:. Anyways, I’m having a problem with the “Create a Variable” lesson where I am asked in the “instructions” area to “Create a let variable called changeMe and set it equal to the boolean true .” I’m sure I did this correctly - I double-checked my spelling and formatting, checked the hint section, etc. And for some reason, when I hit the run button, the console tells me that there is an error in my code. And I’m pretty sure there isn’t (at least, I think)! If I don’t get help soon, I’ll have no choice but to click the “View Solution” button. I really don’t want to do that, because I really wanted to accomplish this thing on my own. This means that I’m not asking for the answer - just for some guidance, or hints. Can someone help?

Link: https://www.codecademy.com/courses/introduction-to-javascript/lessons/variables/exercises/let

The code I put into my console:
let changeME = true;
console.log(changeMe);

Thanks,
Doomsies

It may need a triple check: The spelling of what you log and what you defined isn’t equal. Javascript is case sensitive.

OH, I’M AN IDIOT
Thank you so much! I just realized that!

Don’t worry. Sometimes it just needs a break :slight_smile: