Course Poll

Yeah, I just noticed it and came back to delete my comment. Thanks

3 Likes

I think Swift would be great, it’s a shame it has so few votes.

3 Likes

I recommend having a course in Visual Basic or XML. A lot of companies use VB and knowing XML and how to use XML with other languages would be nice to know

2 Likes

wanna learn nodeJS !!!

3 Likes

Lets learn Objective-C since swift was made on the backbone of it. Unless you can publish both lessons @ the same time it maybe difficult for peeps to learn swift

2 Likes

We really need a Go Course… I explained why here:
https://discuss.codecademy.com/t/go-codecademy-course/33965

2 Likes

this course is already available

2 Likes

They are all very good and useful languages!!!
I would love to have all of them!!!

3 Likes

It would be great to see a course for C# and C++ mainly , but App coding for Android/Iphones would be great as well. I’d give priority to C++ though.

3 Likes

Please vote for NodeJs,Angular2,R

7 Likes

C and C# are both great, C could help people learn more languages (languages with C like syntaxes, like ruby, python, c#, java, javascript, ect.) and help them succeed. C# as well because it is a popular language with a lot of capabilities — its addition could help people who learn on codecademy learn non-scripting languages — and it has lots of features to familiarize with other programming concepts.

2 Likes

I’d like to see C++ on here. I took it last semester, and wouldn’t mind taking it again.

2 Likes

Would love to see node.js content

4 Likes

I guess I will have to try Rails…

Btw, will you be adding Arduino?

1 Like

Could you guys do a “data science” course? Guessing it could just be a supplemental section to the Python and SQL courses that provide a couple projects and examples. Thanks!

1 Like

Though choice. C++, C#, and Swift are all directions I am interested in.

Also, could Linux Terminal be added?

Thanks!!
-scoutchorton

2 Likes

Maybe both in the same lesson? Do some Objective C then move into Swift!

1 Like

linux shell course is already there

1 Like

I would love to learn node.js. Codeschool.com offers it, but you do not.

3 Likes

I guess since Lua only has 3% votes, are there any websites where I can learn it?

1 Like