Could not Restore Workspace?

Hi! I’m running into a problem with Sass, but other people have reported this issue, therefore I am posting this in “Community”. Whenever I try to reset my code or get code, it always says “Could not restore workspace.” I have the latest version of Chrome running on macOS Sierra. I haven’t been able to code for the past three days, and it’s driving me insane. I have sent a bug report, by the way. Please give me a fix, I’ve tried Safari and Firefox already and they don’t work either.

Please help,
PJ

1 Like

I have the same problem. I am using the latest version of Firefox.

Besides that I cannot get a checkmark on an instruction to advance, I could have it wrong but I think it is unlikely. It is the part where I have to modify the border-radius of a box. The radius is there and using border-radius: $width/30; as requested, but the interface insists it is not correct.

1 Like

Same here, on the same section(functions) in the Sass-course. Code is correct but somehow the scss file does not translate to the css next to it. Tried several tricks including restarting the exercise itself and the whole section > no go.
-edit : codecademy luckily provides a lot of other material to delve into :slight_smile:

1 Like