Continue improving my game development skills

Hello all,

I am fairly new to coding and mainly interested in Game development. I almost finished the C# course here on Codecademy because I would like to use Unity as an engine. As I love idle/incremental games, I would like to make one of those, also because they seem like a good starting point in game-development, as they are not too overwhelming.

I have some questions regarding how to improve further into this specific type of game development.

1: What is the most trusted place to find a 1 on 1 “Mentor” that can always send me in the right direction, and help me with my questions. Price-wise this could be anywhere up to 50$/hour.

2: What is the go-to forum/place for questions about anything game-development related. As i know it will be very hard to do everything by myself, I’m looking for the best place with the nicest vibes to get information and make friends with similar interests.

3: Any specific courses on Idle/incremental games. I did one course on Udemy which was a great starting point, and now looking for the next step.

Thank you very much for your time and your content here on Codecademy!