Constellation, Data Science Career Path

Hi everyone!
I’m sharing here my Orion Constellation Notebook for the Data Visualization module of the Data Science Career Path. Maybe someone can give me some feedback on it?
Thank you so much in advance.
[Orion_Constellation] (https://github.com/CortesBuelvas/Orion_Constellation/blob/master/constellation.ipynb)

1 Like

Hello Core!

I’ve just looked your Orion Constellation Notebook for the Data Visualization module of the Data Science Career Path because I was going to post mine, but I was really surprised with yours.
I think It’s amazing the way that you put the points as stars, that was really creative.

Good job!

1 Like

Hi, I noticed that the link to your project was from the Github repository, could you please explain how you were able to upload the project to Github from your computer.
Thanks

Thanks Mamiela! :blush:

Hey java!
I created a repository, then clicked on the button “Upload files” and then I uploaded the notebook with the project finished. After that, I just opened the notebook from github so that I could get the link and post it here :blush:

Hope it helps!

Hi @core1847817748, thanks.
I was able to do it using your instruction, I can only import from online or other repositories before but haven’t gone through that. Now I know how to do thanks to you.

More than happy to know that! :blush:
That’s why we are here for. To keep learning together :slight_smile:

1 Like