Console not responding

Hi
I am trying to learn Ruby from the course however console is not responding. There is a lot of tasks with gets.chomp howerver after I type in console it loads for some time until I see text on console execution expired. After reading on forum I saw that Adblock might be the problem, howerver after disabling it console is still not responding. Anything else on my side might be the problem ?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, when trying to run the first exercise in the control flow section that asks me for an interger.

1 Like

Yup this is happening to everyone… I recommend posting a bug report.

1 Like

Just did, i tried disabling ad blockers and even trying different browser. it has been a few days since this has been happening.

2 Likes

This is a problem I’m pretty sure everyone is finding. Make a bug report and with enough bug reports they will get around to it.

2 Likes

lol I have said that to so many people :smiley: I’m just gonna start referring to this topic:

2 Likes

Almost a year after the last post and I’m getting this problem too. Kinda ironic that a site dedicated to teaching coding apparently is unable to fix their own problems.

I know this is an older post, but just wanted to help if anyone comes across this post still needing help with this issue. This article helped me figure out this issue…