Compare your report with our example report. They may look very different; that’s expected! Design and research never have one “right” answer. Consider:
- How are they similar?
- How are they different?
- What do you like about the example report?
- What do you dislike about the example report?
- After reviewing the example report, is there anything you would change about your sketches?
Post your report as a reply to this post. If you’d like, ask an open-ended question to elicit feedback about the ideas you sketched. You might receive some insights that spark additional iterations!
To share a google slides presentation publicly:
- Go to File > Share
- Under General Access, select Anyone with the link and set it to Viewer
- Click Copy Link and share below!
About community guidelines: This is a supportive and kind community of people learning and developing their skills. All comments here are expected to keep to our community guidelines