- How are they similar?
- How are they different?
- What do you like about the example designs?
- What do you dislike about the example designs?
- After reviewing the example designs, is there anything you would change about your sketches?
Post your “Sketch” frame as a reply to this post. If you’d like, ask an open-ended question to elicit feedback about the ideas you sketched. You might receive some insights that spark additional iterations!
To export a frame from Miro:
- Select the frame by clicking on the frame title.
- A menu will pop up above the selected frame. Click the “three dots” icon from that menu.
- Select “Export as image.”
- An “Export” modal will pop up. Select the image size and then hit the “Export” button. An image of the frame will be saved to your device.
About community guidelines: This is a supportive and kind community of people learning and developing their skills. All comments here are expected to keep to our community guidelines.
This project comes from the Learn Design Thinking: Ideation course.