Computer science path progress regression

@codecademy What happened to my progress? Yesterday I was at 92% to complete the Computer Science path and today I’m at 72%. A lot of sections have been added to many previous lessons. How can continue on the track that I was before? I was about to finish it. Please help me! Many thanks

I’m not sure that you can use the “old” path as it is the path itself that was updated. Hopefully the additions lead to path being more useful overall though I dare say it’s annoying to feel like you were close only to be knocked back. I’d love to be corrected but I have a feeling there’d be no route to do this :neutral_face:.

1 Like

You’re right; you can’t ‘go back’ to a previous path once it’s been updated.

I agree in that it can be frustrating to lose progress, but the material that’s added (I can only speak for the DS path which has been updated a few times since I’ve been on it) is quite beneficial and it can further explain concepts that might have been fuzzy beforehand.

1 Like

It’s really frustrating. In my view the updates should be added as optional exercises (I’d happily do them). Losing progress feels demotivating.

1 Like