"complie bug" in Taking a Vacation :(

My problem is in not nature, of typing the code or understanding it, but in compiling it. Unfortunately, if I code most of my mistakes come from typos or unintentional misplacing part of syntax (associated with dyslexia).

OK so the problem is as follow: when I click on the last exercise 7 “Run” button it changes into loading icon and that’s it, regadless of my action (rest does not solve the issue).
Nothing else happens. Cannot move on with learning, I reported the bug, which does not bring any solutions.

If somebody can help me I will be pleased to continue with a course.

Matt

Although ‘Taking a Vacation’ worked for me, this exact issue came up in ‘Chapter 5 -> Lists and Dictionaries -> A Day at the Supermarket -> Shopping at the Market’.

HI! :slight_smile:

Have u managed to sort it out somehow? Did you manage to contact somebody from codeaccademy ?

I assume we clicked sth wrong that was not established in the protocol and voila :stuck_out_tongue: I did try to restart the whole lesson, but this did not help.

I have been having the same problem with this section. I thought it was just me. I contacted support and they said they were going to fix it, but it has not been fixed yet.

I’ve got the same problem - the run button keeps on spinning and resetting exercises or restarting browser doesn’t help. Only message that keeps popping up is that the file has been removed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.