Completed Data Science career path 100% but keeps making me go back to the 'Getting started with Natural Language Processing'

Data Science career path 100% but keeps making me go back to the ‘Getting started with Natural Language Processing’ not sure how to complete the Career Path.

Looks like this at the moment, not sure how to complete

FYI: Bug was reported at the time but still no response

Did you write this in the ‘Get Help’ section? They helped me out relatively fast when I was in the same position with the CS Path.

Hi Toastedpita, yes if you mean the report a bug section, I had done so immediately. been redoing a few of the exercises to try push it through but no luck still.

Not sure what did it, but i went thought every lesson and did every Quiz again and it eventually gave me some badges i didn’t get before, even though it was 100% But happy its all done now

1 Like

Hi! I have the same issue with the Computer Science Career Path. Have finished everything, but it keeps me looping through “Basic Graph Search Algorithms” module. I had already resubmitted all its lessons and quizzes for a couple of times but it didn’t work for me. Contacted the support team but still have no answer from them.
Maybe, you could suggest anything? Have you resubmitted every quiz only in the ‘Getting started Natural Language Processing’ module or in all modules all over the whole career path?
Please, assist!

Hi there, i found it was the case that one of the modules that i completed did not award the badges until i went through it again. I found out as i went and clicked through all the modules, because all my written code is saved its easy to just click through all the exercises but i did all the quizzes again.

So if you can find a complete list of the badges and compare it to your list, you should be able to find the missing one and just run through that module again.