Company Home Page Challenge Project (Css,Flexbox)

Hello

Here is my project of a fictional service company.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Company name +Plus One

Live Site: Plus One Company Site

1 Like

This is sweet. I like the color scheme and idea.

1 Like

Hi everyone!!
This is my solution to the project. It’s a different approach as I’m actually redesigning the family’s company web page, which was made almost 10 years ago.
Any feedback is appreciated and happy coding!
https://tecnocomm.com.mx/

1 Like

Hello and I wish everyone well for the new year.

Congrats to the many amazing sites above… I can see lots of time and effort has gone into producing these websites.

Mine is very basic. There were a couple of issues when adding to github… hopefully these have now been ironed-out.

live site: Document
github: gachir.github.io/Company_website_flexbox at main · gachir/gachir.github.io · GitHub

Cheers.

Gavin

Hi!
This is my solution.
I used what I’ve learned here, mostly Flex and Grid.

I will appreciate any comments or feedback. :blush:

Hi , this one is my project, it really helped to create a new design about something , I really like, thank you very much for this idea.

Hi, this my project , it was fantastic , thank you very much

This is simply WOW! What did you say, manasseh_s, “parallax effect”? - I need to research that!!! :wink:

Certainly made with humor. I like ‘meet the team’ bit. :grinning:

Hi everyone! Here’s my fictional company’s website.
Here’s the site and the files

It’s very basic but any feedback would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi all heres my version of this project its somewhat finished but i know the footer can look a little weird on smaller screens
My fictional site for a web dev

It might be simple but it looks reallly nice and clean cut well done mate

1 Like

Hello. This is the (super simple) repository for my version of the Company Home Page Challenge. I’d love to hear feedback from you all. :sweat_smile:

Thank you, I appreciate it :slight_smile: Yours looks great too! I love the colors

Hi guys,
I’ve enjoyed this project. I think it turned out quite well.
Here are:

Hi guys,

I just finished making a consultancy company website and I would love to get some feedback on my code.

Here is my GitHub:

I’m looking forward to hearing your feedback :slight_smile:

@annajiali I just finished my project on the platform, but I don’t see the link to create a gist. There are only the buttons for ‘Run’ ‘Copy’ and ‘Reset’
Is this no longer an option if you do the project through the Codecademy code editor?

very clever. didn’t expect the team.