Community

Am still new trying to get how things work. There was an email sent to me by codecaemy talking about learning together. I looked i saw some universities doing tech stuffs but none of them are closer to me.
questions
Can we work together online or learn together and how does it works?
None of the universities are from my country
pls help me out.
Am enjoying codecademy

I am guessing the email is talking about the chapters, though I’m not certain.

The Codecademy chapters are different local (or world wide) groups of programmers getting together to help each other learn more in the programming world. They vary in location and focus. If you can’t find one you like, you can also consider starting one.

The majority of these groups communicate through meetups, currently virtual due to covid, and have their own channel on the Codecademy Discord server.

2 Likes

Thanks for responding to my help. Yes i was talking about chapters. No chapter for africa
continent and Nigeria. If i consider creating am less than 20 and i dont know how to create.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for asking this question. You can learn a lot more about the program here: https://codecademyready.typeform.com/to/gLlgKjsD There’s a link on that page that says “Learn More about Leading a Chapter!”

Let me know if you have more questions after reading that :slight_smile: I’d love to see Nigeria represented; I know there’s a huge tech community growing in the country.

2 Likes