Community Lounge vs Corner Bar

Hey guys,

Important(ish) discussion going on over here, would appreciate your votes and views:

It seems to me that Community Lounge has been locked for quite some time. I frequent the Corner bar so of course I am partial to that area. What would happen to the uncategorized sections posts?

Couldn't start a new topic

I don't see any posts in #uncategorized so I don't think that will not be an issue. If there were any, they would be moved to an appropriate category.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Mrjlopez bug

Trackin, Albion in retrospect I would retract the last part of my comment, but it would look weird I suppose.

"You know what I have seriously gotten my lines crossed on this one and I am going to apologize in the main thread. Here is exactly why I made the mistake. When I would select the Community Lounge all I would see was the description. There is no bug." So how about a slightly more intelligent question on my behalf to all those concerned. What precisely is the difference between the four categories in general? I pose this question because I view it all along the lines of "other"

Great question :smiley:
And that is what I am asking!
I don't see any difference except possibly meta which is why I want to merge them all together with sub categories.

Hee hee sorry to steal your thought then. I will go with my first response and state Corner Bar because I have quite a few topics that I have responded to and what not.

Lounge: Codecademy stuff
Meta: how the Forum software works
Corner Bar: non-Codecademy topics
Uncategorized: a system tag for topics without a category

6 posts were split to a new topic: A High Contrast Site

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: A High Contrast Site

A post was merged into an existing topic: A High Contrast Site

A post was merged into an existing topic: A High Contrast Site