Commit on a new branch

In resume.txt, replace your skill at scheming against Hook with your experience in sword-fights.

Delete this line:

-Scheme against Captain Hook

and type this line in its place:

-Engage in swordfights with pirates

So I did the above but still get a cross in the box , then it asks did you make a change in resume.txt then click run? which I did.

Also I cant add info into the staging area. Tried to commit resume.txt but I can't add anything in.

ok I'm supposed to press q to exit log so I can put info now, sorry.

Hi @hetile yep, sometimes because the terminal component is a smaller size, the cursor gets "stuck" after you do a command such as git log or git diff and you have to press "q" on your keyboard to jump to the next command line so you can enter a new Git command.

@hetile I am also having the same problem.
don't know what to do

Yeah I'm still stuck, I think it's a glitch cause it makes no sense at all. Sent a mail, hopefully it gets resolved

Do you have any tips on:
In resume.txt, replace your skill at scheming against Hook with your experience in sword-fights.

Delete this line:

-Scheme against Captain Hook

and type this line in its place:

-Engage in swordfights with pirates

So I did the above but still get a cross in the box , then it asks did you make a change in resume.txt then click run? which I did.

Finally got it, maybe try making sure that your hyphen and Engage are lined up with the other items on the list. I just retyped it and backspaced