💬 Coding Meme Thread... do contribute!

Sooo… coding can be stressful. Frustrating. Nerve-wrecking. But it’s also fun. And educational. And relieving. (Know that feeling when you finally, finally figure something out and it works and you just want to cry tears of joy?)

But every once in a while we get stuck in those corners, and I think having a place where we can laugh and lift each other (and ourselves) up when were feeling down will improve those moods tremendously. Hence, welcome to this coding meme thread…

I can start us off! Here’s my general mood when I work on a project (and have to resort to Google for the 75,000,000th time):

21 Likes

I absolutely love this idea!!

This is mine (literally the course that I take when I attempt JS):

11 Likes

AHH thank youuu and I just love your meme …like that’s just so accurate jsfskafhiwafhkaj :sweat_smile: (tho ngl that bug will probably reign on my computer for more than a day… sob)

2 Likes

Haha seriously!! I wish it would magically be fixed within the day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Where’s @lisalisaj?? iirc, she’s got some good ones from https://xkcd.com/ to share :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Accurate: :woman_facepalming:t2: :rofl:

12 Likes

Just WFH things :cat:

14 Likes

@lisalisaj oh gosh where do I even start… :dizzy_face:

@maryboydc poor cat, I feel like I’d be even more distracted now :rofl:

2 Likes

Me using git:

And one of my favorites:

16 Likes

LOOOVED both of them… totally not a coincidence :astonished:

2 Likes

This came to me looking at some of my old projects… very definitely true!

13 Likes

Yes you a right that coding can be stress full but sometimes coding become enjoyable like when use coding for and app specially a gaming app I enjoy it a lot and find new ideas for games that people enjoy
by the way your meme is funny

1 Like

programmers happiness

13 Likes

@derekclark6661773995 Definitely agreed! A lot of the coding I learn is based off of the times I get stuck (and… well, yes, meaning I resort to Google but :roll_eyes:)

And I am so loving all of these other memes here, too!

@joshuakgoldberg dun-Dun-DUN the best comeback :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
@soapmactavish6127416 felt but it’s true… you are still worthy! :fist_right:

6 Likes

I also agree with you google help us a lot while coding.

1 Like

@derekclark6661773995 yessss (or maybe i should say ‘nooooo’ haha cus isnt that just the struggle of every coder :confounded:)

@dallas2471071419582

Haha totally :sweat_smile: Also, welcome to the forums!

@4ccservice6963541037 Welcome to the forums! I totally agree… I have to look through my code, like, more than 10 times before finding the error… or maybe not at all :face_with_hand_over_mouth: … LOL

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the forums.

8-1
programmers life
coding in dreams

8 Likes