Codecademy web page not showing anything in React course

Hello,

I’m not getting any kind of error, but the browser in Codecademy is not displaying any of my code, while it definitely should in this stage.

Components interacting 2/13 at the moment. It worked yesterday on previous stages, but not anymore. Internet seems stable, tried with and without my VPN from work.

Any solutions?

Hey @array0877772644 welcome to the forums.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing some difficulties. So that we can better understand what caused these issues and have the best chance of solving them, would you kindly provide us with as much of the following information as possible?

• Which web browser (and which version of that browser) are you using?
  • What operating system + version are you using?
  • From where (city + country) are you using Codecademy? Do these problems persist in different locations e.g. school vs. home? Firewalls can affect a lot of Codecademy functionality, and that
  • At what time(s) did you experience this problem?
  • Please take screenshots of the issue!
  • A screenshot of your websocket logs may also be helpful if you are able to include that too!
  • Have you tried this with a different account and/or on a different browser or Operating System? If this issue is only affecting certain accounts, what are some distinguishing factors between them?
1 Like

Did you see this?

2 Likes

Hello,

thank you for the quick response.

I am using the chrome 101.0.4951.54
MacOS Monterey 12.2
The netherlands, Oss. It worked multiple times before on the same setup and location.
Today, since 11AM GMT+2.

I do not know which websocket logs you mean.
I have not tried another account or OS, since it worked before on the exact same setup.

Yes. I tried these.
As stated in my latest response, it worked before on the exact same setup, multiple times.

You can view your websokets in the websoket tab and with that the WS tab in inspect element. Take a look at this image.

Zero WebSocket activity is recorded after i press run in Codecademy. Would you like me to refresh the entire page while keeping it open?

If there is no websoket activity it’s not applicipke to this.

Which means the problem is not in the network activity? Or do you mean there shouldn’t even be anything to show in this part of the course?