Codecademy: SQL Attribution

Hey everyone! I’ve just completed my project for SQL Attribution on the Data Science Pro path! I had a lot of fun in the process and feel like I gained a much clearer understanding of the content as I went along.

I do have a few questions, if anyone could give a hand.

1. First of all, I feel as though some of my code could have been more efficient. Particularly in the open-ended part of the assignment, in which I branched off on my own to make further analysis, I felt as though my code was inefficient and a little sloppy.

2. Secondly, as this is my first time gaining any sort of exposure to this field, I’m uncertain about the conclusions I drew. I felt as though a split between gathering first-touches and last-touches was essential for scalability. If my gut is correct, I think this would allow CoolTShirts to maintain a steady stream of new customers and brand-building while still keeping open channels that will effectively build last-touches, and thus, sales. Is my reasoning flawed at all? My biggest doubt is that maybe the percentage of last-touches that produce purchases may be the prime factor.

I appreciate any help or criticism that anyone could share with me. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile: