Codecademy pro

pro

i don't know why but i think that codecademy will end up turning into where you will have to pay to do courses.

Hopefully not. As a new user here. I am finding it very useful and much better than paid services. Learning so much. It's amazing SO far :smile:

I'm not sure. It is a very good website and very helpful. So depending on price will be whether I stay or not.

Hey all,

Don't worry! Codecademy is not going to become paid-only, ever :)

Courses on Codecademy are available for free and always will be.
- Does it cost money to use Codecademy?

As you guys are new, I'll explain the basic situation with CC Pro:

Codecademy Pro is a paid subscription service which allows access to more learning materials and extra features, such as cheatsheets and live chat. I emphasized the words 'more' and 'extra' because Codecademy Pro gives you more stuff (extra stuff) to help you, but at the same time, not having Codecademy Pro (using free version instead), doesn't restrict your learning in any way. Codecademy Pro exists to provide extra support for those who pay for it, and this paid service is what keeps the free version free. If you would like to know more, you can contact @alexcommunitymgr for information, as she is the Community Manager and as a result, has a lot of knowledge on this stuff.

I hope I helped clear some things up.
~JibblyJ.

Thank you so much!!!!

No problem! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Check out this thread:

Thank you,
AlexB
-Codecademy Community Manager